Friday, July 11, 2008

Kristina Werner's Color Challenge 14





Last week's color challenge from Kristina required the use of Basic Black, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Ruby Red and River Rock. Both Erin and I submitted cards. I just loved hers! She used one of the house stamps from Boards and Beams (PTI) and the trees are from Lovely as a Tree by SU! Erin embossed the trees and colored the house with Copics. She cut it out and popped it up. I thought it would make KW's top ten. It did not, but my card made it into the top 20! The cow is from MFT's Punny Farm. I stamped it, masked it, stamped it again, and again, colored with Copics, and popped it up at different heights. It is a redo of a card I made for my sister, Marie, who is entertaining a houseful this summer! I'll post the original card tomorrow.

2 comments:

Erin said...

TFS!!!! ;)

Sankari W. said...

wow! both cards are amazing! love them!!